The ramblings of a freelance writer, novelist and avid reader.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More TV - Sorry, but I had to!


I promise HP is coming; most likely today even. But in other news AGAIN - the dancing gods did not listen to me or Tony and he and Kate made it through another week. I hope everyone watching noticed Tony's pained expression. Poor man.

I promise not to add my own running commentary about DWTS each week - a long ago friend from high school has a rather brilliant (and addicting) blog in which he writes full length critiques on the British version Strictly (as he is currently residing in Wales). He's funnier and wittier than I am, so go there if you need to read about dancing. That being said, I'm just leaving you with Tony and Kate's paso doble and Jimmy Fallon's reenactment. Thank you Jimmy - I almost didn't miss Conan "Coco" O'Brien on late night television for thirty whole seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment